Hello there, and welcome to my blog…
On this blog, I will be writing about things that are mainly book-related… But you never know what might happen in the future! As my name might suggest, I have a tendency to ramble on to myself. So, I apologise in advance!
I have decided to start writing a blog, about books, as I would like to use this as motivation to start to dedicate more time to read, and consequently read more books. I haven’t read much at the moment and therefore my content will be limited at present, although I hope this will change soon! As well as this, I hope that this blog will be a place that can document my reading, for myself.
I currently have some plans for this blog (however, these may not materialise):
- TBR (to be read) lists for each month (I think these will be quite small).
- Wrap ups of the books I have read each month, probably including some reading statistics (as I love anything maths and science related)!
- Monthly lists of the books I have bought.
- Monthly lists of the books that I have borrowed from the library.
- Lists of words that I have learnt from each book, as I believe that reading is an important way of expanding your vocabulary.
As well as these things, I think that I would also like to participate in things that other book bloggers and booktubers participate in, such as:
- T5W, which is hosted by a group on Goodreads: The Goodreads’ Top 5 Wednesday group
- Top Ten Tuesday, which is hosted by the blog: The Broke and the Bookish
Despite me wanting to participate in these things, I do not like to rank things. Therefore, there will only be 5/10 books, which aren’t ordered. Similarly, I will not be giving books star ratings. Instead, I will express my opinions of books through words, and maybe compare books to other books (once I have read enough to do this).
I already know that I won’t be participating in all of the T5W’s or Top Ten Tuesday’s, with one reason being that I haven’t read many books yet, but I hope to participate in some, in the future.
Please pardon me rabbiting on, and I hope that I’ll see you again on my future posts…